A Mother's Prayer

       A Mother’s Prayer
                                            
Heavenly Father,
I thank you that: my children shall be taught of you, and great shall be their peace.You will  pour out your spirit, and your blessing upon them.They shall be mighty upon the earth.You have released angels to protect them in all their ways.They are free from sickness and disease.You have filled them with your wisdom, your knowledge, and your understanding. You love and will care for the beautiful children that you have given me. I declare, that my children will know you as the one true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. 8 Thank you for hearing my prayer.9
                        In Jesus name,
                                       Amen!
1. Isaiah 54:13; 2. Isaiah 44:3; 3. Psalms 112:2;
4. Psalms 91:11; 5. Isaiah 53:5; 6. Daniel 1:17
7. Psalms 139:14-18; 8. John 17:3; 9. Jeremiah 33:3
Previously posted 08/26/2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice