Sunset Progressions 11


If I was a highway engineer, I would make certain that lookouts were placed in strategic spots on major highways.
This would ensure that others and I are who are fascinated by sunrises and sunsets would be able not only to stop and admire, but capture their beauty on camera. Wishful thinking? Maybe.
Meanwhile, these most recent sunset splendor photos were taken from two more easily accessible lookout spots ~ my neighborhood pool and Food Lion’s parking lot. Over the years, I cannot recall two sunrises or sunsets looking the same, unlike the Great sunrise and sunset Engineer who is changeless and described in Words from Scripture as:
“I am the Lord, and I do not change,1 … like the shifting shadows produced by the sun and the moon."2
 For this unchangeable stability, I shall be eternally grateful!
 1. Malachi 3:6 (NLT); 2. James1:17b (GWT)

Comments

SuziCate said…
truly glorious, Merle. Thank you so much for sharing.
Anonymous said…
A lovely post, Merle, in words and photos. Just lovely. I'm glad you see the world through His eyes.

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice