No More A Secret


In John 10:10 (NKJV), Jesus said "the thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." Looking back over the years, I reflect on how pride had separated me from living this promised 'more abundant' life. Pride, feeling that because of my past sin, God could never forgive me. Or, what what others think if they knew what I had done? Or, would my family still love me if they knew? Somehow, I became so desperate to live a life free from depression, free from shame, free from guilt, that I fell helpless, at the Masters feet. Overwhelmed, I surrendered. That is where the topic of this site and the title of my poem "No More A Secret" was birthed.
I will never regret that moment, that still defines the 'more abundant' life I now live daily ... family and friends that love me ... a life saturated with His love, His joy, His peace, and His forgiveness.

What a marvelous transformation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?