Amazing Grace

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound-
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind but now I see.
Somehow, singing or humming a song can change one's mood and turn a day or a situation around. The words of this hymn written in 1776 by John Newton, is one that I love to sing. These words lift me from a bed of tears and regret about the past, and the sweet sounds spark my heart and my feet to dance ... and dance ... and dance!
Are you experiencing sadness, doubt, or discouragement today? Why not sing a favorite song. It could turn the next 24 hours, and your future around, and cause your heart and your feet to dance ... and dance ... and dance!
Father, "I will sing to You all my life; I will sing praise to You as long as I live."1

1. Psalms 104:33 (NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice