Forgiven?


"There is enough water in the seas to cover the entire face of the earth with a mile and a half of water ... the average depth of the Pacific Ocean is 14,648 feet; of the Atlantic, 12,880 feet; of the Indian, 13,602 feet; and of the Arctic, 3,965 feet."1
Often, I visit the oceanfront for quiet and relaxing times. I am comforted as I look in wonder at another one of God's creations, which I captured on camera, and am reminded of the words of the Prophet Micah: "He will again have compassion upon us; He will subdue and tread underfoot our iniquities; You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea."2 I am amazed that God would cast my ugly sins into such dazzling beauty!
 

Father, for your offer of forgiveness, words are inadequate to thank you.. Please look into my heart, and see the gratefulness written there. In Jesus name, Amen!

1. The Wonders Of Creation - Alfred M. Rehwinkel
2. Micah 7:19 (MSG)
Photo - Ocean View - Va.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice