The Untold Story vs The Told Story


    Recently a visiting pastor shared a very significant message at my church.
He talked about how many of us have an untold story that we would prefer to share with NO ONE! The good news though, he said, was that our Heavenly Father has answers for these untold stories ~ the told story of what He has done for us.
This is how I immediately saw myself  >>> this equation:
               my untold story =
                   guilt  +  shame  +  regret ...

            His told story:


     forgiveness =  freedom2  =  peace3  ...
“Father, today, I give you my untold story, and you know what? I  never want it back," in Jesus name,
                        Amen!
                            1. Daniel 9:9; 2. Ephesians 1:7; Colossians 1:14
                    2. Isaiah 61:1; John 8:31-32; Luke 4:18
          3. Psalm2 29:11; Romans 5:1; Ephesians 2:14
                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice