Time=Gold


TIME           =            GOLD
Recently I watched as a favorite Winter Olympic athlete lost a gold medal by 0.94 of a second, resulting in a silver medal win for the event. As a fan, I was disappointed. As a participant? I am sure she was also.
Timing too has caused me to miss medals. Times when words spoken would have qualified me for gold, had I remained silent by 0.94 of a second … times when a negative attitude would have qualified me for gold, had I not responded by 0.94 of a second.
This athlete will have another opportunity to compete for gold in Sochi 2014. I have another opportunity today ~
Father, help me to train my attitude and my speech so that I will always attain gold, even if it is by 0.94 of a second,
                In Jesus name,
                     Amen!
"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver." Proverbs 25:11 (NLT)
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice