Special



I enjoy receiving an unexpected telephone call, a card or note in the mail, an email or text message, from friends or family members, telling me that they are thinking about me. Just this week, a lovely lady from my church sent me a text message saying: “listening 2 Joyful … Joyful … thought of u! Blessings.”  That song, I had recently performed  by flute, at the memorial service of a mutual friend of ours.
Just knowing that I had been thought about, warmed my heart and made me feel special.



The Psalmist David declares “how precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!”1  It means that I am being thought about by my Heavenly Father much more times than I can number the sand.
Now, that really warms my heart and makes me feel very special!
1. Psalms 139:17-18a (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?