Mr. Rabbit

-->
A 15 minute wait to resolve a customer service issue … a 45 minute maneuver through the light-rail construction traffic … a half mile tunnel backup. By the time I pulled into my niece Lorna's driveway, I was grasping to collect fragments of my distracted peace. Then, I spotted him. This wild rabbit, refusing to be disturbed by the whirring of the neighbor’s lawn mower, the pickup from the mailbox next door, or the mockingbird sitting on the nearby satellite receiver blasting his rendition of Sunset Sonata. He then sat undisturbed for my 20 minute photo taking session. After, I was composed. Frustration had disappeared. Thank you Mr. Rabbit ... thank you!
“Father, 'when my heart is overwhelmed and fainting; please lead me to the rock that is higher than I'.”1
1. Psalm 61:2 (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?