Strength & Power


Recently, I observed this Bald Eagle,
as it sat at 90 ft, guarding the nearby nest of its young eaglets. I was immediately reminded of another favorite promise from the Holy Scriptures:
“He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might, He increases strength ... but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.”1
The eagle … a symbol of strength and power. My heavenly Father ... the giver of strength and power!
1. Isaiah 40:29,31 (NKJV)

Photos – Norfolk Botanical Garden April 29, 2010

Comments

Anonymous said…
The bright colors jump off the black page with the promises of His word, and hope through your interpretations. Very nice, Merle. I have some poetry friends who often use scritpture in their writings and will point them to your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice