My Birthday


This week, I celebrated my birthday anniversary. Family members and friends showered me with many kind words, warm wishes, cards, gifts, and telephone calls.
I was also showered with kind words, warm wishes and precious promises from heaven:
“even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you1 … my thoughts of you outnumber the grains of sand2 … and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.3
I felt special to be surrounded by such a priceless display of thoughtfulness and love.
Heavenly Father, I am grateful for family and friends that care, and I am grateful to You for Your gift of life.
                        Amen!
1. Isaiah 46:4; 2. Psalms 139:18; 3. Matthew 28:20
Photo: Firehorn Bloom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Your Voice

Can I?