A Brand New Day


After returning from taking my niece Lorna to her business, I exited the interstate at 6:01am yesterday, and this sighting was breathtaking. The side street gave me time to capture these two photos and as I did, my heart birthed this prayer:
Father I thank you
for the beauty of a brand new day
another opportunity
to love and to be loved
to forgive and to be forgiven
to speak kind words
to hope
to dream
to expect
to fulfill
the plan that you have for my life
in Jesus' name,
     Amen!
Listen to my voice in the morning, LORD. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly ~ Psalm 5:3 (NIV)
Previously posted 5/24/2011

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a very special time of the day you were blessed to see...and capture! I probably would have forgotten the camera, or not been able to get a good vantage point! Thanks for sharing the photos and your beautiful words.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful Merle...just beautiful. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?