Dolphin Watching

Last week, we braved scorching summer temperatures taking an excursion with the Virginia Aquarium And Marine Science Center  to view the bottle-nose dolphins in the brilliant blue waters off the Virginia Beach coast. The next 90 minutes were filled with lively entertainment as families of dolphins frolicked and performed acrobatic feats
For many with cameras including myself, photographic agility was considered an asset and I was rewarded with these photos. It was a trip worth every minute of the 97 degree heat.
The bottle-nose dolphin ~ another wonder of creation for my nature loving eyes to feast on. Thank you Heavenly Father!
  “So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems … and God saw that it was good  ~ for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Genesis 1:21; Revelation 4:11

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love to watch dolphins, they never fail to bring a tear to my eye. How wonderfully made they are! I've not seen them in the wild, but our granddaughter wanted to swim with them a few years back, so we went to Discovery Cove in Orlando. What a neat experience.

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice