Not Sure?




On one of our recent walks, this bird was spotted by the keen eyes of my nine year old great nephew Cairon.

Never having seen one quite like it before, I again sought identification help among my bird watching experts: “Morph of an intermediate adult snow goose (from Crosley Guide),”  “looks like a hybrid goose,” “looks like a cross between a Canadian Goose and a White-fronted Goose or Snow Goose,”  and “no telling for sure,” were my responses.



As a bird watcher, I may never be able to identify many of the birds I see,

however, I have the ability through the expertise of Scripture to be sure in the identification of my Heavenly Father: 
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. ~ Hebrews 13:8
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!" ~ John 8:58
But you are always the same; you will live forever. ~ Psalm 102:27
"I am the LORD, and I do not change.” ~ Malachi 3:6a
What do you say?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Many things are uncertain and non-dependable, but we can be certain of our Lord and Savior, Jesus, and his unconditional love for us, even those who do not know Him.
Merle M. Mills said…
So true and what a comfort Patti. Thanks for stopping by.

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice