Eagle Strength



“Few animals hold as much symbolism or generate as much excitement, and emotion as eagles. Strength, courage, honor,
majesty, and freedom are all characteristics that have been represented by eagles around the world for thousands of years.1
As I observed this Bald Eagle at my favorite Park during the recent Virginia snowfall, it reminded me of Scripture verse that personifies us with these same eagle traits: But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.2 I receive every word. Do you?
2. Isaiah 40:31
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't believe you saw an eagle at Mt. Trashmore. I need to get out there more often.
Merle M. Mills said…
Patti, the birding has been rich this year. The eagle certainly surprised me.Thanks for stopping.

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?