New Year's Eve 2010


On eve of the New Year, I visited my two favorite spots. Both were still covered with leftover snow from the 14.2” snowfall that had
fallen the weekend before,
Beauty  in each remained evident: an American Coot and Double Crested Cormorant wait for unsuspecting minnows or catfish to complete their evening meal ... winter grass peeking through disappearing snow ... Friendship Pond partially masked in glazed ice.






As usual, the splendor of nature never fails to evoke awe in my heart.
Father, as another New Year approaches, may I never be too busy to stop, to look, to listen,and to enjoy the beauty of all that you have created,
                                      In Jesus name,   
                                                   Amen!
 Photos: Mt. Trashmore Park, Virginia Beach, Va.& Norfolk Botanical Garden, Norfolk, Va.
            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice