A Time to Rest


Last weekend, my niece Lorna invited my mother (Thelma), who is her grandmother, 
my sister Molly, my sister who is her mom (Yvonne), and myself to lunch.
It was a special day spent at the Williamsburg Pottery. We relaxed, enjoyed the shops, the beautiful flowers along the sidewalks and most of all, we enjoyed spending time together as a
 close family.
If you would like to see a large view of these photos, please left click three times. on each photo.
Enjoy!
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.” ~
Matthew 11:28 
Williamsburg  Pottery 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I haven't been up there since they closed the Pfaltzgraff factory store. Glad to see it is thriving. How nice that three generations got together to enjoy each other's company and the day.
Merle M. Mills said…
Would you believe that some of the old buildings are still in place? Yes, it was a special day when three generations collided. Thanks for your powerful observation and thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice