Eyes To See



It is claimed that the normal adult eye can experience about 35,000 different color
sensations … When we consider the wonders of the human eye, we realize again and again that all the superlatives of our language are insufficient to do justice to it or to make intelligible these wonders of our being.1 As David the psalmist so eloquently put it: “ You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.”2
Heavenly Father, for delicate eyes and the gift of sight that you have given me Your beauty and the beauty of Your creation, I am eternally grateful. Amen!
1. The Wonders of Creation –Alfred M. Rehwinkel
2. Psalm 139:13 (NLT)
Photo: October Glory Maple

Kindly left click 3 times to see larger view of photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice