Trust



Today, trust is sometimes difficult to encounter. Widely advertised products fail to produce promised  
results. Investments loose value. Friends and family members disappoint. Expected lasting relationships end. Amid all of this, there is One whose trust never fails.
An article in Reader’s Digest 600 page book entitled “Strange Stories, Amazing Facts states:”  “Every minute of our lives the heart pumps 10 pints of blood – 30 pints during brisk exercise – through about 600,000 miles of arteries, veins and capillaries.”
Just think. Created by the hand of the Great Creator who says: “And be sure  of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age1."
I believe these words are not difficult for me to trust. What about you?
1. Matthew 28:20b (NLT)
Photo: Red-winged Blackbird 
Kindly left click 3 times on photo for larger view

Comments

Anonymous said…
His words are the only ones we can trust.
I've not seen any red-winged blackbirds yet this season.
Merle M. Mills said…
Yes, we can trust His words.
This photo was one that I missed taken last season. I haven't seen one so far this season, but sure am looking forward as they are a favorite of mine.
Merle M. Mills said…
Apologize for any inconvenience. I have no control on this end. Maybe you can just un-check the "notify me when new comments are added."
Meanwhile, thanks for stopping by.
Merle M. Mills said…
Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment. There has to be a means you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it!

Popular posts from this blog

Like A Tree

Can I?

Your Voice